Content is created and stored for MOSAIC in a Jive document, organized within a table. The final MOSAIC is configured by making changes to the table.
- Create a new document that is public to the community or the group where MOSAIC will be displayed
- Enter 'Edit' mode for the document
- Click on the 'HTML' option in the document editing toolbar
- Copy the code below and paste into your new document
- Click "Show Full Editor" to return to normal editing mode
- Add some content. Each row represents a piece of content or 'Box'
- Show New Item Label - True turns on the bar above the title and subtitle to reflect a new or
featured piece of content (Required)
- New Item Text - This text gets displayed in the object described in step 1 "Show New Item
- Value: An Appropriate text string such as "New", "Featured", "New Today"
- Image - Load the image with the "Add Image" tool in the document editor toolbar (Required)
- Title - Loaded to the title area of a box (Optional)
- Subtitle - Loaded to the subtitle area of a box (Optional)
- URL - Use the link tool in the toolbar to insert the location that you would like the box to link to (Required)
- Box Size - Represent the desired size of the box (Required)
- Value = Small, Medium-tall, Medium-wide or Large.
- Box Color - This represents the color behind your text (Optional if no text is
to be displayed, otherwise required)
- Value = Red, Green, Yellow, Grey, Blue or Light Blue.
- Hide text and show only on hover of mouse - True would hide the text block and it would only
appear on hover of the mouse over the box (Optional if no text is to be displayed,
- Open links in window - True would cause the link to open in a new browser window when clicked